At your first visit, you can expect:
- A full medical history and physical exam with the physician
- Body composition analysis and interpretation
- Weight, body measurements, and vital signs
- Individual physician counseling outlining your personal plan for weight loss
- Time to address your questions with the physician
- Ordering of lab testing
Follow up visits are typically monthly. You can expect body measurements, abbreviated physical exam, vital signs and time to review your progress with the doctor. Along your weight loss journey, additional lab tests or EKG may be indicated, but the physician will discuss these with you first. At these visits, there may be adjustments to your medications, nutrition, exercise or motivational tools. Please be sure to ask any questions you may have at any of these visits. We are here to help!